LWIR 33/99mm (x3) f/1.25 Dual Field lens
- Works with 20.5mm diagonal arrays.
- Allows for very rapid switch time between two fields of view (under 1sec)
- On smaller arrays, the focal length will effectively reach up to 160 mm allowing a tighter field of view.
- Competitive price and recognition of small targets at ranges up to 2km makes this lens ideal for short range IR applications.
- Pre-calibrated focus positions will ensure cooled-like image in both positions under most field conditions.
- The lens controller auto compensates thermal deviations and keeps the imagery crisp within a wide temperature range
- Athena™ programmable DSP controller gives you the freedom to set targets and to calibrate the lens for different field conditions.
- Operate and calibrate the lens with our simple and friendly GUI, or through common communication protocols.
- Compatible with the Tau camera by FLIR
<< Back To Catalog